MB-300T00: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is a cloud-based software solution for medium-sized and enterprise organizations. This business management solution helps companies automate and manage their financial, customer relationship, and operational processes in a better, faster, and more reliable way.
The course is designed to give users a comprehensive introduction to this powerful software solution. It will cover the core functionality and features of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, from accounting basics to advanced reporting.
The course will explore the different modules within Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations including General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Receivable, Configuration and Setup, Finance, Cash Flow, Inventory Management, and Customer Relationship Management. It will also provide a detailed introduction to the software platform, information on configuring the system, and advice on best practices. It will also look at how organizations can integrate Dynamics 365 with other commonly used applications, such as QuickBooks and Microsoft Office.
At the end of the course, users will have a comprehensive understanding of how to manage business processes in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations and be better prepared to make informed decisions on budgets, resource management, and workflow in their organization.
- Fundamental knowledge of accountancy, financial reporting, and financial management.
- Basic understanding of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems and their functions.
- Understanding of database management and the process of data integration.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Dynamics 365 Business Central software system.
- Working knowledge of common finance and accounting processes, such as accounts payable and receivable, budgeting and forecasting, cash management, and financial statement preparation.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Core Finance and Operations training is aimed at business professionals who want to learn how to better use the Dynamics 365 platform
It can be used for a variety of functions, including financial management, operations management, sales, customer service, warehouse management, manufacturing, human resources, and project management
The training will provide these professionals with the skills needed to set up and maintain an effective Dynamics 365 system to help their organization be more efficient and profitable
With the Core Finance and Operations training, users can gain knowledge on how to customize the system, search for and update records, configure security and permissions, and create dashboards for better visibility into key metrics
This training is ideal for those with a basic understanding of Dynamics 365 and a firm grasp of business processes and operations.
1. Understand the architecture and application of Dynamics 365 throughout different industries.
2. Understand and configure Dynamics 365 basics including the General Ledger, functional areas, and legal entities.
3. Create, view and modify Dynamics 365 transactions.
4. Create and maintain financial statements and reports.
5. Use and maintain currencies, exchange rates, and fixed assets tables.
6. Utilize automation and security features within Dynamics 365.
7. Manage and create data migration strategies.
8. Follow best practices with Dynamics 365.
9. Monitor and analyze financial performance.
10. Identify areas for cost savings and process improvement.
- Introduction to Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Basic UI and Navigation
- Dynamics 365 FO features and functionality
- Lab : Work with operational workspace
- Lab : Perform searches and work with filters
- Lab : Create search queries and save for future use
- Lab : Work with record templates
- Lab : Prepare, enable, and use business document management
- Lab : Work with Saved views
- Lab : Set up Number Sequence
- Lab : Configuring Address Books
- Implement Security
- Implement Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps workflows and business events
- Plan and implement an organization
- Administer Finance and Operations Apps
- Implement Reporting
- Lab : Creating users and Assigning security roles
- Lab : Setting up segregation of duties
- Lab : Run a security report and analyze the output
- Lab : Create purchase requisition workflow
- Lab : Create a New Legal Entity
- Lab : Create an Operating Unit
- Lab : Create a Batch Job
- Managing Finance and Operations Data
- Dynamics 365 apps that integrate with Finance and Operations apps
- Lab : Work with template in the Data Management Workspace
- Lab : Export and Import the data
- Lab : Copy configuration data between legal entities
- Lab : Use Excel workbook designer
- Managing Applications in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Implementing Lifecycle services (LCS) Tools
- Testing solutions in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps
Training Completion Certificate
Why Innovative Technology Solutions
Our Virtual Instructor Led Training model brings classroom learning experience online. With our world-class LMS instructor-led training, self-paced E-learning and personalized mentoring you will get an immersive first-class learning experience.
Trainer will be Microsoft certified having more than 15 years of experience in training and working in the IT field.
Our Online classroom (Instructor-Led) training for Microsoft Excel will be conducted via live streaming app like zoom, Web-ex, or blue jeans by an Microsoft certified trainer having experience of more than 15 years in IT domain & training.