Leading Safe Training
The average increment of a Certified SAFe® Agilist (SA) is 30% per annum. This is enitrely based
on skills, experience, organization and a few more factors. Now a days more and more
organizations are defaulting to Agile, and Agile is mandatory skill set for every IT professional.
Organizations are hiring Agile professionals who can scale Lean and Agile practices at different
levels. By learning market trend we are sure, SAFe® certified professionals have a major
Take a Leading SAFe course to discover how companies can build business agility, and how to make SAFe work inside your organization. You’ll learn how SAFe helps you improve quality, productivity, employee engagement, and time-to-market. You’ll come away with an understanding of how to align your entire organization around the same clear objectives, and how to improve the flow of value and work from strategy to delivery. You’ll learn what makes companies more customer-centric and how to run key SAFe alignment and planning events, like PI planning.
1. Lead transformation in Agile teams.
2. Become a part of top-earning Agile professional.
3. Get more career opportunities.
4. Be updated with the swift-changing market trends.
- Experience in Scrum
- More than five years experience in software industries – testing, improvement, analysis of business and managing any project or product
* Thriving in the digital age
* SAFe as an operating system for Business Agility
* The Seven Core Competencies of Business Agility
* The Lean-Agile Mindset
* Lean and Agile at scale with the SAFe Principles
* Forming cross-functional Agile Teams
* Built-In Quality
* Organizing Agile Release Trains around the flow of value
* Customer Centricity and Design Thinking
* Prioritizing the Program Backlog
* PI Planning
* Develop on Cadence; Release on Demand
* Building a Continuous Delivery Pipeline with DevOps
* Defining a SAFe Portfolio
* Connecting the portfolio to the Enterprise strategy
* Maintaining the Portfolio Vision
* Realizing the Portfolio Vision through Epics
* Establishing Lean Budgets and Guardrails
* Establishing portfolio flow
* Leading by example
* Leading the change
Why Innovative Technology Solutions
Our Virtual Instructor Led Training model brings classroom learning experience online. With our world-class LMS instructor-led training, self-paced E-learning and personalized mentoring you will get an immersive first-class learning experience.
Trainer will be Professional having more than 13 years of experience in training and working in the IT field.
Our Online classroom (Instructor-Led) training will be conducted via live streaming app like zoom, Web-ex, or blue jeans by an Professional trainer having experience of more than 15 years in IT domain & training.