MB-210T01: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Training Certification Course
The MB-210T01: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales course is designed to give you the knowledge and skills needed to effectively manage and implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales in customer-facing selling scenarios. It covers how to use the customer engagement functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365 to drive sales through lead nurturing, customer engagement and organizational productivity.
The MB-210T01: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales course is designed to give you the knowledge and skills needed to effectively manage and implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales in customer-facing selling scenarios. It covers how to use the customer engagement functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365 to drive sales through lead nurturing, customer engagement and organizational productivity. You will also learn how to use the sales automation capabilities and interactivity features of the software to ensure customer satisfaction and build customer relationships. Throughout the course, you will be exposed to hands-on labs and lectures covering advanced topics such as marketing, product availability, and lead management. Upon completion of the course, you should have an understanding of the key features of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and be able to configure customer engagement, product availability, and lead management.
The target audience for MB-210T01 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Training is any corporate individuals and organizations or corporate sales teams who are looking to expand their knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales and its related functionalities
This training imparts valuable skills for those who need to leverage technology for managing sales operations and acquire a deeper understanding of customer relationships, data, and insights provided by Dynamics 365 Sales
Business stakeholders, operational personnel, sales reps, project managers, IT operations and support staff, analysts, and architects will benefit from the course and apply the knowledge to Dynamics 365 Sales implementation, customizing, and maintenance
The following prerequisites must be met before taking MB-210T01: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Training:
1. Completion of MB-200T00: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Core or MB-200: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Core.
2. Knowledge of customer service concepts, processes, and best practices.
3. Understanding of general business processes related to sales, including the sales process, sales force automation (SFA) and weekly sales cycles.
4. Understanding of contact and account management concepts.
5. Understanding of opportunities and opportunity management.
6. Understanding of sales stages and sales pipelines.
7. Understanding of core marketing concepts, such as lead management and campaigns.
8. Experience with Microsoft Office applications, such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Learning Objectives of MB-210T01: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales training provides learners with the knowledge required to use a comprehensive set of tools that help your sales team foster customer relationships and increase sales opportunities. The objectives of this course are to enable learners to effectively apply their knowledge of Dynamics 365 Sales to their job, understand how the modules of Dynamics 365 Sales can be used to support the sales process, gain knowledge in the areas of leads, accounts, contacts and opportunities, leverage sales insights to identify trends, improve pipeline visibility and create meaningful reports, and understand the value of integrations with existing systems. Finally, learners will understand how to use Dynamics 365 Sales to create better customer experiences and drive business growth.
- Configure organization and management settings
- Lab : Lab 1.1: Validate lab environment
- Manage leads with Dynamics 365 Sales
- Manage opportunities with Dynamics 365 Sales
- Lab : Lab 2.1: Manage customers
- Manage and organize your product catalog with Dynamics 365 Sales
- Process sales orders with Dynamics 365 Sales
- Define and track individual goals with Dynamics 365 Sales
- Use goal metrics in Dynamics 365 Sales
- Analyze data in Dynamics 365 Sales
- Analyze data with Power BI
- Configure Sales Insights
- Create a survey project with Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
- Create surveys with Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
- Send Dynamics 365 Customer Voice surveys
Training Completion Certificate
Why Innovative Technology Solutions
Our Virtual Instructor Led Training model brings classroom learning experience online. With our world-class LMS instructor-led training, self-paced E-learning and personalized mentoring you will get an immersive first-class learning experience.
Trainer will be Microsoft certified having more than 15 years of experience in training and working in the IT field.
Our Online classroom (Instructor-Led) training for Microsoft Excel will be conducted via live streaming app like zoom, Web-ex, or blue jeans by an Microsoft certified trainer having experience of more than 15 years in IT domain & training.