DP-300: Administering Microsoft Azure SQL Solutions
Businesses handle large volumes of information, traveling back and forth between transactions with customers and internal communication. Relational databases are integral to maintaining the data storage integrity within a business. The Microsoft course on Administering Microsoft Azure SQL Solutions offers candidates an opportunity to introduce on-premise and cloud storage and management solutions.
The Azure Database Administrator offers implementation and management of practical aspects regarding the cloud-native and hybrid data platform solutions that can be built on Azure Data Services and SQL servers.
Participants taking up this 4-day Administering Microsoft Azure SQL Solutions course will receive a copy of the DP-300 training material, key resources for the Microsoft Azure course from Koenig Solutions, access to hands-on lab sessions, and practice tests through the Qubits platform. This Administering Relational Database on Microsoft Azure course helps participants to prepare for their DP-300 certification exam. The DP-300 certification exam costs USD 165 and can be taken at the Pearson Vue test center.
Benefits of the Administering Microsoft Azure SQL Solutions (DP-300) Certification Training
Salary Prospects of an Administering Microsoft Azure SQL Solutions Certified Professional
As businesses are migrating to the cloud, it is critical to managing databases in a proper manner. In this regard, Administering Relational Database on Microsoft Azure is relevant training for any organization that is currently adopting cloud migration strategies. It would be better if participants going for this training have Microsoft Azure Fundamentals training as a prerequisite. With increasing demand, the number of certified professionals is less in number. Hence, professionals with Administering Relational Database on Microsoft Azure are in great demand and also one of the highest-paid individuals as well.
Who Can Take Up the DP-300 Certification Training?
Successful Azure Database Administrators start this role with professional experience in database management and technical knowledge of cloud technologies.
- Azure Data Platform Roles
- Azure Database Platforms and Options
- SQL Server Compatibility Levels
- Azure Preview Features
- Lab : Using the Azure Portal and SQL Server Management Studio
- Provision a SQL Server on an Azure Virtual Machine
- Connect to SQL Server and Restore a Backup
- Deploying SQL Server using IaaS
- Deploying SQL Server using PaaS
- Deploying Open Source Database Solutions on Azure
- Lab : Deploying Azure SQL Database
- Deploy a VM using an ARM template
- Configure resources needed prior to creating a database
- Deploy an Azure SQL Database
- Register the Azure SQL Database instance in Azure Data Studio and validate connectivity
- Deploy PostgreSQL or MySQL using a client tool to validate connectivity
- Configure Database Authentication
- Configure Database Authorization
- Implement Security for Data at Rest
- Implement Security for Data in Transit
- Implement Compliance Controls for Sensitive Data
- Lab : Implement a Secure Environment
- Configure a server-based firewall rule using the Azure Portal
- Authorize Access to Azure SQL Database with Azure Active Directory
- Enable Advanced Data Security and Data Classification
- Manage access to database objects
- Baselines and Performance Monitoring
- Major Causes of Performance Issues
- Configuring Resources for Optimal Performance
- User Database Configuration
- Performance-related Maintenance Tasks
- Lab : Monitor and Optimize Resources
- Isolate CPU Problems
- Use Query Store observe blocking problems
- Detect and correct fragmentation issues
- Understanding SQL Server Query Plans
- Explore Performance-based Database Design
- Evaluate Performance Improvements
- Lab : Query Performance Troubleshooting
- Identify issues with database design AdventureWorks2017
- Isolate problem areas in poorly performing queries in AdventureWorks2017
- Use Query Store to detect and handle regression in AdventureWorks2017
- Use query hints to impact performance in AdventureWorks2017
- Setting up Automatic Deployment
- Defining Scheduled Tasks
- Configuring Extended Events
- Managing Azure PaaS resources Using Automated Methods
- Lab : Automating Tasks
- Deploy an Azure template from a Quickstart template on GitHub
- Configure notifications based on performance metrics
- Deploy an Azure Automation Runbook (or elastic job) to rebuild indexes on an Azure SQL Database
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery Strategies
- IaaS Platform and Database Tools for HADR
- PaaS Platform and Database Tools for HADR
- Database Backup and Recovery
- Lab : Plan and Implement a High Availability and Disaster Recovery Environment
- Create an Always On Availability Group
- Enable Geo-Replication for Azure SQL Database
- Backup to URL and Restore from URL
DP-300 Certification Exam Format
Administering Microsoft Azure SQL Solutions (DP-300)
Multiple Choice and Multiple Response Questions
40 – 60 Questions
700 out of 1000
Why Innovative Technology Solutions
Our Virtual Instructor Led Training model brings classroom learning experience online. With our world-class LMS instructor-led training, self-paced E-learning and personalized mentoring you will get an immersive first-class learning experience.
Trainer will be Microsoft certified having more than 15 years of experience in training and working in the IT field.
No, Exam Voucher fee is not included in the course fee.
Yes, it will expire after one year.
Our Online classroom (Instructor-Led) training for Microsoft Azure Administrator will be conducted via live streaming app like zoom, Web-ex, or blue jeans by an Microsoft certified trainer having experience of more than 15 years in IT domain & training.