MB-920T00: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (ERP)
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (ERP) MB-920T00 course is designed to help students learn the fundamentals of Dynamics 365, as well as understand how Dynamics 365 can help improve and streamline their business operations.
During the two-day course, students will receive lectures on the main applications of Dynamics 365, such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory management, finance, HR, and more. Lectures will also be conducted on CRM, e-commerce, and analytics.
At the end of the course, a certification exam will be taken by participants who wish to become Microsoft Certified Specialists, who will then be qualified to deploy, configure, and maintain the Dynamics 365 platform. In addition, students will gain the knowledge to use Power BI and the AI-driven insights offered by Dynamics 365, as well as understand how Azure services can be used to extend the capabilities of Dynamics 365.
The MB-920T00 Dynamics 365 course is ideal for business administrators and executives, IT professionals, and system developers, who want to become familiar with Dynamics 365 and its features. The course will give them the knowledge and skills needed to effectively and efficiently use the cloud-based platform, and develop comprehensive solutions for their businesses.
This course is intended for individuals with a strong understanding of business processes and the desire to gain an understanding of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) landscape and functionality related to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals. Participants should have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Business Analysis
- Systems Analysis
- Project Management
- Financial Analysis
- IT Administration
- Database Administration
- ERP/Business Intelligence
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resources (HR)
MB-920T00: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (ERP) training is designed for IT professionals, business and functional analysts, managers, and project administrators with basic knowledge and understanding of how business processes work and the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform
This course is appropriate for anyone who wants to gain the necessary skills to work with and optimize business processes in the Dynamics 365 environment
This training is also beneficial to users who are new to the Dynamics 365 platform and would like to learn the basics of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (ERP)
Technical staff, including IT and system administrators, who need a better understanding of the Dynamics 365 (ERP) platform will find this course invaluable
If you are responsible for designing, developing, or administering the system, this course will provide you with a solid foundation and understanding of Dynamics 365 (ERP)
1. Understand the concepts of enterprise resource planning (ERP) and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
2. Learn how to navigate and manage data in Dynamics 365.
3. Learn the fundamentals of core financials, sales, and services.
4. Leverage Dynamics 365 to optimize operations and maximize business productivity.
5. Develop the skills needed to simplify and streamline common business tasks in Dynamics 365.
6. Examine the features and functionalities of Dynamics 365 workforce management and project service automation.
7. Explore data integrations, share data with other applications, and manage permissions and user access for Dynamics 365.
8. Analyze data insights generated with Dynamics 365 and Power BI.
9. Create and configure Dynamics 365 reports and dashboards.
10. Gain the competency to deliver Dynamics 365 solutions built for customer success.
- Get introduced to the finance and operations apps
- Create reports and integrate finance and operations apps
- Lab : Navigate the finance and operations apps
- Lab : Explore Excel integration
- Explore Dynamics 365 Finance core capabilities
- Explore general ledger
- Explore accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Explore expense management, fixed asset management and budgeting
- Lab : Create a free text invoice
- Lab : Create a main account
- Identify general capabilities of Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Explore warehouse and inventory capabilities
- Explore manufacturing strategies in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Lab : Create a product offering with various sizes and colors
- Lab : Create a purchase order
- Lab : Create a counting journal
- Lab : Create a production order
- Explore Dynamics 365 Commerce capabilities
- Explore Microsoft Dynamics 365 B2B e-commerce, Store Commerce and Clienteling
- Lab : Create a product assortment
- Explore Dynamics 365 Human Resources core capabilities
- Explore personnel management capabilities in Dynamics 365 Human Resources
- Identify project life cycle management capabilities in Dynamics 365 Project Operations
- Explore the project planning and execution capabilities of 365 Project Operations
Training Completion Certificate
Why Innovative Technology Solutions
Our Virtual Instructor Led Training model brings classroom learning experience online. With our world-class LMS instructor-led training, self-paced E-learning and personalized mentoring you will get an immersive first-class learning experience.
Trainer will be Microsoft certified having more than 15 years of experience in training and working in the IT field.
Our Online classroom (Instructor-Led) training for Microsoft Excel will be conducted via live streaming app like zoom, Web-ex, or blue jeans by an Microsoft certified trainer having experience of more than 15 years in IT domain & training.