Exadata Database Machine: 12c Administration Workshop
Exadata Database Machine: 12c Administration Workshop Ed 1 course from Innovative Technology Solutions provides you with the knowledge and skills to operate Exadata Database Machine. This course explains about Exadata Storage Server and how it is diverse from usual database storage. Students will learn to list the main abilities and features of Exadata Database Machine.
Exadata Database Machine: 12c Administration Workshop Course Overview
This Exadata Database Machine: 12c Administration Workshop training introduces you to Oracle Exadata Database Machine, covering the features and capabilities of the Exadata Database Machine X6 product family. In this course, you will be introduced to Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service.
Explore the various Exadata Database Machine features and configurations, with emphasis on the unique capabilities delivered by Exadata Storage Server. This course uses a virtualized environment for the hands-on component.
- Describe the key capabilities of Exadata Database Machine
- Identify the benefits of using Exadata Database Machine for different application classes
- Describe the architecture of Exadata Database Machine and its integration with Oracle Database, Clusterware and ASM
- Configure I/O Resource Management
- Complete the initial configuration of Exadata Database Machine
- Describe various recommended approaches for migrating to Exadata Database Machine
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service
- Monitor Exadata Database Machine health and optimize performance
- End User
- Systems Administrator
- A working knowledge of Unix/Linux along with an understand of general networking, storage and system administration concepts.
- Prior knowledge and understanding of Oracle Database 11g Release 2 or 12c, including Oracle Clusterware and Automatic Storage Management (ASM).
- Exadata Database Machine Overview
- Exadata Database Machine Architecture
- Key Capabilities of Exadata Database Machine
- Exadata Database Machine Initial Configuration
- Exadata Storage Server Configuration
- I/O Resource Management
- Recommendations for Optimizing Database Performance
- Using Smart Scan
- Consolidation Options and Recommendation
- Migrating Databases to Exadata Database Machine
- Bulk Data Loading using Oracle DBFS
- Exadata Database Machine Platform Monitoring Introduction
- Configuring Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c to Monitor Exadata Database Machine
- Monitoring Exadata Storage Servers
- Monitoring Exadata Database Machine Database Servers
- Monitoring the InfiniBand Network
- Monitoring Other Exadata Database Machine Components
- Other Useful Monitoring Tools
- Backup and Recovery
- Exadata Database Machine Maintenance Tasks
- Exadata Database Machine: Patching, Automated Support Ecosystem & Cloud Service Overview
Why Innovative Technology Solutions
Our Virtual Instructor Led Training model brings classroom learning experience online. With our world-class LMS instructor-led training, self-paced E-learning and personalized mentoring you will get an immersive first-class learning experience.
Trainer will be Oracle certified having more than 15 years of experience in training and working in the IT field.
Our Online classroom (Instructor-Led) training for Microsoft Azure Administrator will be conducted via live streaming app like zoom, Web-ex, or blue jeans by an Microsoft certified trainer having experience of more than 15 years in IT domain & training.