Oracle Database 19c: RAC Administration Workshop Training
Oracle RAC or Real Application Clusters enable customers to run a single Oracle database seamlessly across multiple servers. This allows customers to maximize availability while enabling horizontal scalability and accessing shared storage.
Oracle Database 19c: RAC Administration Workshop Course Overview
Oracle RAC is able to improve the performance of high contention workloads, making them up to 5 times faster. The ability to cluster databases and bind multiple servers together to operate as a single system heightens internal efficiency and effectiveness regardless of where team members are located. Professionals looking to assist businesses with scalability as needed while ensuring data integrity should look into sitting this course.
- Install and configure RAC
- Manage RAC Database
- Upgrade and patch the RAC Database
- Manage backup and recovery for RAC
- Monitor and tune the RAC Database
- Manage high availability of services
- Implement High availability for connections and applications
- Configure RAC One Node Database
- Implement an In-memory column store in RAC
- Configure Multitenant Architecture in RAC
- The Oracle Database 19c: RAC Administration online course includes a number of hands-on exercises and practical examples to give students a realistic understanding of the concepts explained in training.
- Oracle is a world leader in technology solutions. Professionals able to complete this Oracle training course hold an accreditation that is recognized internationally.
- Hiring organizations know an Oracle certified professional holds the most relevant and flexible skills that can easily be customized to organizations across industries, the globe and of any size.
- Professionals looking to demonstrate their proficiency in operating Oracle RAC must sit this training course to allow themselves better professional opportunities, higher starting salaries and more opportunities for career advancement in comparison to non-certified professionals applying for the same position.
- Completing this course brings professionals closer to holding the Oracle RAC Database Administrator title.
- Depending on the additional experience that comes with the professional, in the United States, salaries on average for this role sit at USD 107,967.
- Using Oracle RAC offers businesses a number of benefits, including high availability, row locking, a recovery manager, online backups, transparency and a lower overall cost of ownership.
- Oracle Database 19c: RAC Administration Certified professionals are always highly sought after in today’s job market.
Who can take up Oracle Database 19c: RAC Administration Training?
- Individuals who can take up Oracle Database 19c: RAC Administration online training include, but are not limited to:
- IT Professionals
- Data Warehouse Developers
- Application Developers
- Support Engineers
- Database Administrators
- Security Administrators
- Oracle Grid Infrastructure Specialists
- Website Administrators
- Technical Support Professionals
- Aspiring Oracle Database Professionals
- Data Scientists
- Database Architects
- Database Administrators
- Professionals looking to gain a proper understanding of the Oracle Database with RAC Administration
In order to sit this Oracle Database 19c: RAC Administration course, candidates must meet the following requirements;
- Strong working knowledge of Oracle Database Administration.
- Working knowledge of UNIX/Linux
The Oracle Database 19c: RAC Administration workshop course teaches participants about the Oracle RAC database architecture. Candidates get an in-depth understanding of both general features and capabilities of Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) within the Oracle Grid Infrastructure environment.
Participants attending this Oracle Database 19c: RAC Administration training also learn how to both install and configure Oracle Clusterware in a RAC environment. Simultaneously, learners are taught how to create, configure and administer a database for use with RAC within the Oracle Grid infrastructure and set up to use Automatic Storage Management.
- Grid Infrastructure: Overview
- Clusterware Architecture and Cluster Services
- Oracle Clusterware Initialization
- Grid Naming Service (GNS)
- RAC Databases Overview and Architecture
- Cluster-Aware Storage Solutions
- Levels of Scalability
- Parallel Execution with RAC
- Installing with Configuring Oracle RAC
- Installing the Oracle Database Software
- Database Content
- Background Processes Specific to Oracle RAC
- Oracle RAC Administration
- Redo Log Files and RAC
- Local Temporary Tablespaces
- Switch between Automatic and Manual Policies
- Parameters That Require Unique Settings
- Upgrading and Patching Oracle RAC
- OPatch: Overview
- Managing Backup and Recovery for RAC
- Media Recovery in Oracle RAC
- Oracle Recovery Manager
- Distribution of Backups
- Managing High Availability of Services
- Default Service Connections
- Using Service with Client Applications
- Using Service with the Resource Manager
- Service Aggregation and Tracing
- High Availability for Connections and Applications
- Implementing FAN Events
- Server-Side Callout Filter: Example
- TAF Basic Configuration on Server-Slide: Example
- What Is Application Continuity?
- Multitenant Architecture and RAC
- Connection to a Non-RAC CDB
- Creating a RAC CDB
- Adding a PDB to a RAC CDB
- Quality of Service Management
- Qos Management Policy Sets
- Performance Objectives
Why Innovative Technology Solutions
Our Virtual Instructor Led Training model brings classroom learning experience online. With our world-class LMS instructor-led training, self-paced E-learning and personalized mentoring you will get an immersive first-class learning experience.
Trainer will be Oracle certified having more than 15 years of experience in training and working in the IT field.
Our Online classroom (Instructor-Led) training for Microsoft Azure Administrator will be conducted via live streaming app like zoom, Web-ex, or blue jeans by an Microsoft certified trainer having experience of more than 15 years in IT domain & training.