Project Management Professional (PMP) Training
PMP® Certification is the number one certification in project management. In this course, you will learn complex project management topics tested on the new (2021) PMP exam in a way that instills confidence in your understanding of the concepts. With PMP simulation exams and an exhaustive library of over two thousand PMP practice questions, the course equips you to clear your PMP exams easily.
The PMP course will prepare you with the skills to design, organize, execute, and drive project success in any industry, regardless of project size or complexity. Expert guidance from PMP leaders like Steven Beslac ensure 24 PDUs for you. The PMP exam changed on 2 January 2021 to meet the growing need for more diverse skills and approaches. PMP training will focus on the three new domains of People, Process and Business Environment and span the value delivery spectrum, including predictive, agile and hybrid approaches.
According to the PMI report, close to 88 million project-oriented job roles are up for grabs by 2027. With this high demand, one can clearly ensure a higher salary and job opportunities across the globe.
PMP credential validates potential employers your credibility in managing projects of all sizes and complexities. Having PMP on your resume is a symbol of excellence in your field.
It is imperative for professionals to speak the project management language as everything and anything is a project today. Speed up your process of learning the concepts and terminologies used in project management teams globally understand the common business language.
Who should attend
- Mid-Level, Senior Project Managers
- Project Coordinators
- Project Analysts
- Project Leaders
- Product Managers
- Program Managers
- Project Sponsors
- Team Leaders
- Professionals interested in building project management skills
- There are no prerequisites to attend the PMP certification training.
- There are very specific eligibility requirements concerning educational background (diploma, degree, master’s or global equivalent), project management experience and project management education to qualify for the PMP exam.
In the introductory module, you will be introduced to PMI, the PMBOK Guide and the various certifications offered by PMI.
- – What is PMI?
- – What is the PMBOK Guide?
- – Evolution of the Project Management Institute
- – Certifications offered by the PMI
- – PMI contact resources
- – What is PMP?
In this module, you will learn to manage conflict, lead a team, support team performance, empower team members and stakeholders, ensure that team members and stakeholders are adequately trained, build and maintain a team, remove impediments, and build a shared understanding within the team and among stakeholders.
- – Build a team
- – Define team ground rules
- – Negotiate project agreements
- – Empower team members and stakeholders
- – Train team members and stakeholders
- – Engage and support virtual teams
- – Build shared understanding about a project
In this module, you will learn to select the appropriate methods to carry out the project, plan and manage scope, budget, resources, schedule, establish project governance and manage project closure.
- – Determine appropriate project methodology/methods and practices
- – Plan and manage scope
- – Plan and manage budget and resources
- – Plan and manage schedule
- – Plan and manage quality of products and deliverables
- – Integrate project planning activities
- – Plan and manage procurement
- – Establish project governance structure
- – Plan and manage project/phase closure
Learn how to execute projects with the urgency required to deliver business value, manage communications and risks and engage stakeholders.
- – Assess and manage risks
- – Execute project to deliver business value
- – Manage communications
- – Engage stakeholders
- – Create project artifacts
- – Manage project changes
- – Manage project issues
- – Ensure knowledge transfer for project continuity
Learn how to keep the team on track including managing conflicts, collaborating with stakeholders and applying emotional intelligence to promote performance.
- – Lead a team
- – Support team performance
- – Address and remove impediments, obstacles, and blockers
- – Manage conflict
- – Collaborate with stakeholders
- – Mentor relevant stakeholders
- – Apply Emotional Intelligence to promote team performance
Learn how to manage compliances, deliver project benefits and value and employ continuous process improvement.
- – Manage compliance requirements
- – Evaluate and deliver project benefits and value
- – Evaluate and address internal and external business environment changes
- – Support organizational change
- – Employ continuous process improvement
This final session will be a comprehensive preparation for the PMP exam. Know what to expect and how best to prepare for a first-time pass.
- – PMP Exam Preparation
- – Sample Questions
- – Tricky Test Questions
- – Exam Tips and Tricks
PMP Certification Exam Format 2021
For PMI Members USD 405 and for Non-Members USD 583
Multiple Choice, Multiple Responses, Fill in the blank, Matching, and Hotspot
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Turkish, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Korean
Why Innovative Technology Solutions
Our Virtual Instructor Led Training model brings classroom learning experience online. With our world-class LMS instructor-led training, self-paced E-learning and personalized mentoring you will get an immersive first-class learning experience.
Trainer will be Professional having more than 15 years of experience in training and working in the IT field.
The PMP certification is valid for three years but can be renewed or maintained by earning 60 professional development units—defined as hours spent on accepted professional development activities—in that time frame.
Our Online classroom (Instructor-Led) training is conducted via live streaming app like zoom, Web-ex, or blue jeans by an Professional having experience of more than 15 years in IT domain & training.
All of our classes are conducted via live streaming app these are the interactive sessions that enable you to even ask questions with the trainer and participate in discussions during class time. We also record each session and share it with you for future reference.