MB-310T00: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Certification Training
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance course is designed to help professionals develop and improve their knowledge of Dynamics 365 Finance and gain industry-recognized credentials. This course covers the basics of the business application, including its core financial, accounting, inventory, revenue, and sales capabilities.
The course is divided into several modules. The first module focuses on the fundamentals of using Dynamics 365, including the General Ledger, Chart of Accounts, and default reports. Participants learn how to create, update, and delete various financial activities in Dynamics 365, such as customer invoices and payments, vendor bills and payments, currency and foreign exchange rates, tax rules, and sales discounts.
The second section goes into the versatility and power of Dynamics 365, including the ability to customize the application for specific needs. Students learn to configure Dynamics 365 for specific roles and user groups and to import existing data into the application.
The third part of the course covers the integration of Dynamics 365 with Microsoft Office, such as Outlook and Excel. This allows users to analyze data and create reports more efficiently.
Additional topics covered in the course include how to use the reporting tool and how to run financial simulations in Dynamics 365. Upon completing the course, participants should have a better understanding of how Dynamics 365 Finance work and be able to utilize the application more effectively.
1. Basic understanding of Microsoft Office applications.
2. Knowledge of financial processes and accounting fundamentals.
3. Knowledge of financial systems, enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, or budgeting systems.
4. Experience with general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, etc.
5. Basic understanding of tax and compliance requirements.
6. Understanding of business processes.
7. Working knowledge of auditing and internal control procedures.
The target audience for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance training would include finance and accounting professionals who are responsible for financial operations, financial reporting and analysis, budgeting and forecasting, financial compliance, and other areas of financial management
This training would also be beneficial for chief financial officers (CFOs) and chief accounting officers (CAOs) who need to stay abreast of the current and emerging technology solutions that are available to improve financial practices
Business managers, department managers, and other stakeholders who might interact with the financial system or benefit from improved processes and efficiencies would also be ideal training candidates
Finally, software knowledgeable individuals who need to gain an understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and its capabilities to better evaluate and advise the organization on best practices and solutions should also be invited to participate
1. Understand the key features and capabilities available in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance.
2. Work with Dynamics 365 Finance modules and data to roll out financial processes in an organisation.
3. Master financial controls & resources management features.
4. Work with multi- entity and multi-currency features of Dynamics 365 Finance.
5. Set up and manage accounts payable and accounts receivable.
6. Create and manage taxes and master tax calculation.
7. Utilize financial reporting and performance analysis tools.
8. Mix the advantages of cloud and on-premises deployment scenarios.
9. Manage inventory, warehousing, and collaborate with vendors.
10. Monitor due dates, start dates & end dates for invoices.
- Lesson 1: Set up and configure financial management
- Lesson 2: Implement accounts receivable, credit, collections, and revenue recognition
- Lesson 3: Implement and Manage Accounts Payable and Expenses
- Lesson 4: Manage budgeting
- Lesson 5: Manage fixed assets
- Lesson 1: Get started with Dynamics 365 Finance
- Lesson 2: Configure currencies in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Lesson 3: Create fiscal calendars, years, and periods in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Lesson 4: Configure chart of accounts in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Lesson 5: Configure ledgers and journals in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Lesson 6: Perform general ledger daily procedures in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Lesson 7: Intercompany accounting in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Lesson 8: Configure ledger allocations and accruals in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Lesson 9: Configure and perform periodic processes in Dynamics 365 Finance.
- Lesson 1: Configure accounts receivable in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Lesson 2: Perform accounts receivable daily procedures in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Lesson 3: Configure credit and collections in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Lesson 4: Process credit and collections in Dynamics 365 Finance.
- Lesson 1: Configure Accounts payable in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Lesson 2: Perform Accounts payable daily procedures in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Lesson 3: Work with accounting distributions, invoice validations and settlements in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Lesson 4: Set up and use Intelligent OCR for vendor invoices in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Lesson 5: Get started with Expense management in Dynamics 365
- Lesson 6: Set up and configure Expense management in Dynamics 365
- Lesson 7: Create and process expense reports in Dynamics 365
- Lesson 8: Work with travel requisitions in Dynamics 365
- Lesson 1: Configure and use basic budgeting and budget control in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Lesson 2: Configure and use budget planning in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Lesson 1:Configure fixed assets management in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Lesson 2: Manage fixed assets in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Lesson 3: Set up Asset leasing in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Lesson 4: Work with Asset leasing in Dynamics 365 Finance
Training Completion Certificate
Why Innovative Technology Solutions
Our Virtual Instructor Led Training model brings classroom learning experience online. With our world-class LMS instructor-led training, self-paced E-learning and personalized mentoring you will get an immersive first-class learning experience.
Trainer will be Microsoft certified having more than 15 years of experience in training and working in the IT field.
Our Online classroom (Instructor-Led) training for Microsoft Excel will be conducted via live streaming app like zoom, Web-ex, or blue jeans by an Microsoft certified trainer having experience of more than 15 years in IT domain & training.