Python for Data Science Certification Training Course
Our Python for Data Science Certification course will make you to masters in Data Science Analytics using Python. In this Python for Data Science course you will learn various python libraries like NumPy, Matplotlib, SciPy, Lambda function, etc. It will enables you to master data science analytics skills through real-time projects in multiple different domains like Data Science, Machine Learning & Big Data.
Python for Data Science Course Overview
Python for Data Science course is recommended for peoples who are already working on Data Analytical jobs over the past few years. This course is useful for persons from Finance, HR, Health care group or from similar other fields. Even the core programmers can also learn for their own benefit – only prerequisite is that person should have the Basic knowledge in working in Python Programming.
Skills Covered in Python for Data Science Course
Today many organizations need a Data Scientist or a Data Analytics in their organization to help the management in taking some crucial decisions. So a person whoever is working their should be well versed with how to collect the relevant data, how to organize those data and how to extract some useful information out of them.
Python Basics Course Curriculum
Any IT Professional or persons from other sectors like Finance, HR, Health or Medical Sector , Insurance Sector can do this course provided they are having knowledge in Python language upto Basic level.
Person should have knowledge in Python Basics and should have sufficient knowledge in working with List, Tuples, Dictionary & Set. Also knowledge in SQL( Structure Query Language) will provide some added advantage to complete the course.
- Introduction To Database Connectivity
- Steps For Database Connectivity
- About SQL
- Creating Applications using Python to add /Modify/Delete Rows in a Table
- Retrieving Rows From Table using Python Program
- Use of Scalar functions in SQL and their usage in Python
- Some Advance Query using Python & SQL.
- File Handling Techniques
- Creating A Text File & Binary Files , Copying , Reading & Other common File Operations
- Performing Some Common Operations Like Determining the Size of a File, Counting Words from a File
- Use of OS Module to facilitate the File Operations.
- Working With CSV File to handle Excel CSV Files.
- Some Advanced Searching using RegEx Module
- Use of pickle Module for File Processing.
- Installing Numpy and other important Modules used For Data Processing
- Declaring Array and Performing Some Common Matrix Operations using Numpy or Scipy.
- Data Wrangling Operations Like Cleaning , Merging & Reshaping.
- Use of Pandas and its installation
- Aligning Data using Pandas
- Data Analysis using Numpy , Scipy and other important tools.
- Measures of Central Tendency – Understanding the significance of Mean ,Median and Mode.
- Use of Standard Deviation
- Use of Percentile
- Drawing Graphs using matplotlib
- Producing Various Types of Charts Like Pie, Horizontal Bar Chart, Histogram…etc.
- Implementing Linear Regression , Polynomial Regression & Multiple Regression.
- Advanced Numpy
- Data Aggregation and Group Operations
- Use of Probability in Python Programming
Python Exam & Certification
Python For Data Science is a course intended to do Data Analysis using Python Coding and further processing the data to produce some meaningful reports or analysis. Top management can take some important decisions based on the reports or trends of the data for their future course of action.
Python is considered one of the most easy languages and hence as already said people from different backgrounds also can join to do this course. However you must have knowledge in working with Python where List, Data Slicing Techniques, Tuples, Set & Dictionary and similar other concepts.
The answer is Yes. In spite of the fact that the world is facing a tremendous economic crisis , still there is a great demand for Data Analysts or Data Scientists in every large organization.
Upon successfully completing this course you will be eligible for getting a certificate on this program. Alternatively , many institutes are also providing Certification courses for the same.
Yes it is a big question and many people are wondering if there is any difference in between them. In an effort we are trying to explain you the things in a tabular way –
Role of a Data Analyst
Role of a Data Scientist
The Focus Area should be generating Reports and trends.
The focus are should be evaluating the patterns and Data Models
Data Sources can be pre planned.
Here it can be randomly changed as per the need.
A Data Analyst can extensively use various Statistical and mathematical functions.
Apart from using Statistical & Mathematical Functions , probability also can be applied.
Yes , it is possible as our modules are framed in such a way that we have kept provision for discussing SQL Commands separately. As our experience says that sometimes the candidates are not fully aware of SQL Commands and such provisions are already kept and separate time will be allotted to discuss the topic.
Why Innovative Technology Solutions
Our Virtual Instructor Led Training model brings classroom learning experience online. With our world-class LMS instructor-led training, self-paced E-learning and personalized mentoring you will get an immersive first-class learning experience.
Trainer will be Certified having more than 25 years of experience in Python for Data Science training and working in the IT field.
Yes, Exam Voucher fee is included in the course fee.
No, your python for Data Science Certificate will never expire.
Our Online classroom (Instructor-Led) training for Python for Data Science will be conducted via live streaming app like zoom, Web-ex, or blue jeans by a Data Science certified trainer having experience of more than 25 years in IT domain & training.
All of our Python for Data Science classes are conducted via live streaming app these are the interactive sessions that enable you to even ask questions with the trainer and participate in discussions during class time. We also record each session and share it with you for future reference.